TP-Link Archer T6E Driver Download
TP-Link Archer T6E Driver Download for Windows with an official download link from the site https://www.tp-link.com. For easy installation and use of TP-Link Archer T6E Software, we also include complete all installation version and supports. How to find hardware versions on TP-Link devices?
TP-Link Archer T6E Drivers & Software Download Version 1
|1||TP-Link Archer T6E V1 – AC1300 V1 User Guide|
|2||TP-Link Archer T6E V1 – AC1300 QIG|
|3||TP-Link Archer T6E V1 Wireless Driver Software (Windows XP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10)|
|4||TP-Link Archer T6E V1 Utility Driver Software (WinXP/7/8/8.1)|
TP-Link Archer T6E V1 – AC1300 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter Overview
The Archer T6E offers high-speed Wi-Fi of around 867Mbps over 5GHz, ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gambling. Moreover, the 2.4GHz 400Mbps Wi-Fi group is excellent for standard networks/internet use like web surfing. Easily update your desktop by simply slotting the Wi-Fi adapter in an accessible PCI-E slot. The Heat Sink helps dissipate heat produced by adapters, which increases functionality and enhances stability. What is more, the lower temperatures guarantee an elevated adapter lifespan.
TP-Link Archer T6E V1 Feature
- Easy Setup — Update your desktop easily by Copying the Archer T6E Wi-Fi adapter in an Accessible PCI-E slot
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi — upward to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi rates (867Mbps on a 5GHz group or 400Mpbs on the 2.4GHz band)
- 802.11ac Double Band — 3 times faster compared to 802.11n regular, Ideal for hi-intensity network use
- Backward Compatibility — Together with assistance for 802.11 a/b/g/n criteria
- Broad Wireless Range — two external antennas guarantee a higher range of Wi-Fi stability and connection
How to Install and Set Up a Wireless Adapter?
TP-Link Archer T6E is very simple in installing and using it. Above, Manual User Guide and Quick Install Guide attach in pdf format. If you still have problems installing and how to use it, here I also link the video for TP-Link Archer T6E installation method directly from the official TP-Link.
Having a Trouble with TP-Link Archer T6E?
How to Solve Common Problems When Installing and Setting Up a Wireless Adapter (Windows)? You can watch this video to resolve your problem.
You might also like: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 V1 Driver Download